Thursday, June 25, 2009

Procrastination

I procrastinated on Sunday exercising on my treadmill, which I avoided to do because what was on the internet fascinated me. I say I would it do later, I'm siting in my office chair, and I would push it back later, just trying to avoid it, then it got to be so late, that I ended up not doing it.

Then one day, I decide to combine, the two, I moved the computer in front my treadmill, and made a desk so that my keyboard and mouse could be on top if it and span across the treadmill.

Now I can walk on the treadmill, and do my favorite hobby all at the time.

Which would you rather do? Surf or Walk if you have a choice between the two.

1 comment:

Tal Moscovici said...

Hey Robert!! Holy crapcicle, that's a great idea! 74 wpm isn't too bad man; have you thought of creating a patent for your "Tread Surfer" technology?

Great to see at least one of us is being productive!